Publication date : 25/01/2017
Knowliah – What we do
Knowliah nv/sa is a Belgian high-tech company. We truly are – and are known as – a forerunner in defining new disruptive innovations in information and knowledge management.
We are the number ONE in auto-classification of texts and cognitive features in UX (User eXperience). Our advanced zero-effort search engine, DMS, KM, intelligent repository, BI for text, and specific vertical solutions are 100% produced in our Belgian HQ.
To support our international growth (60-50-40% in 2014-2015-2016), we are looking for a smart and energetic Product & Market Manager.
You hold a Master’s degree, have expertise in Product Management or Product Marketing and at least 5 years of working experience, preferably in a technology-driven business.
You will be responsible for the functional design, product release, marketing and sales support of the products in your care (our products are organised around vertical markets like Corporate Legal or Medical Care). Depending on your profile and market knowledge, specific products will become your responsibility.
As a member of the product marketing management team, you are a team player and contribute to the overall solutions and Knowliah brand.
You display a positive and enthusiastic attitude and have good communication skills in at least Dutch, French and English. A commercial feeling, an urge to getting things done, and financial/business skills are certainly positive assets.
You live within 50 km from the Knowliah office in Boortmeerbeek and are eligible to work in Belgium without any paperwork.
Knowliah – What we offer
- Join a fast-growing Belgian software company that is aspiring to become the market leader in integrated information and knowledge management.
- Become an expert in information and knowledge management, supported by a team of real experts in the domain.
- Be part of a leading-edge technology environment where you can further learn, develop and prove your expertise.
- An attractive salary package, including a company car, fuel card, mobile phone, laptop and a flexible job in an environment that encourages a healthy work-life balance.
- Offices within easy reach and in a region relatively free of traffic jams (close to Brussels, Mechelen and Leuven, only 12 minutes from Brussels Airport).
Send your application to email@example.com with the subject “Product & Market Manager” and we’ll get back to you.