Publication date : 24/01/2017
- Assessment of PCB manufacturing processes and PCB quality. Steering of and interfacing with PCB manufacturers;
- Assessment of electronic assembly processes. Steering of and interfacing with suppliers/subcontractors;
- Understanding international industry standards related to electronic manufacturing processes (example: IPC standards);
- Notions of standards on product homologation;
- Follow up measurements of production yield and field returns, and report on these (KPI);
- Define and develop support software for data analysis to support the above;
- Participate in design reviews in order to analyze and improve cost-efficiency;
- Liaise with R&D, Product Management and Operations.
- You are quality-minded, accurate and detail-oriented;
- You have an investigative nature with strong trouble-shooting skills;
- Knowledge of English language is a must.
- Understands PCB/PBA manufacturing processes (IPC standards);
- Experience in Product Industrialization testing (CE – IP standards);
- Experience with quality/testing/analysis of electronic parts;
- HW design knowledge is a plus.
- Bachelor industrial engineer or equivalent by experience.
You recognize yourself in the above description and would like to work in a dynamic professional environment with room for initiative and daily exposure to innovative ideas? Then do not hesitate and apply on http://www.septentrio.com/jobs.