Publication date : 18/01/2017
Imec is the world-leading research and innovation hub in nanoelectronics and digital technologies. The combination of our widely acclaimed leadership in microchip technology and profound software and ICT expertise is what makes us unique. By leveraging our world-class infrastructure and local and global ecosystem of partners across a multitude of industries, we create groundbreaking innovation in application domains such as healthcare, smart cities and mobility, logistics and manufacturing, and energy.
As a trusted partner for companies, start-ups and universities we bring together close to 3,500 brilliant minds from over 70 nationalities. Imec is headquartered in Leuven, Belgium and also has distributed R&D groups at a number of Flemish universities, in the Netherlands, Taiwan, USA, China, and offices in India and Japan. All of these particular traits make imec to be a top-class employer. To strengthen this position as a leading player in our field, we are looking for those passionate talents that make the difference! Currently we are looking for a motivated Memory Process Integration Engineer.
As Memory Process Integration Engineer you are responsible of development of Memory program at IMEC. It involves hands-on work such as process flow development, technical discussion to determine best flow solutions, lot follow-up.
You will focus on:
- Developing and maintaining reliable process flow using dedicated Imec software.
- Discussing process experiments with characterization and process development engineers, implementing them into the process flow
- Following-up the processing of memory lots in the imec pilot line, being able to evaluate in-line metrology and characterization data
- Summarizing the results of experiments through lot reports
- Analyzing electrical data, understanding the relation with in-line processes/data, to fix issues and improve electrical readability
- Improving current mask set specifications, defining design rules, and check them structurally and electrically
- Maintaining and improving communication and interaction with the other groups (processing, characterization, etc.) is a major requirement for this job.
You have obtained a Master or PhD degree in applied sciences or engineering, or you have equivalent experience. You have knowledge in semiconductor process technology. You are a communicative team player, but you are also able to work independently. You like taking initiative, you are persuasive and assertive, while keeping a constructive attitude and you are committed to achieve results fast but in a reliable way. You have strong organizational skills and you are flexible to change priorities between different projects. Given the international character of imec, a fluent knowledge of English is necessary.
In exchange for your talent, passion and expertise, you will join a multicultural and high-tech company, with challenges there for the taking. Our flexible, progressive and informal working environment offers you a range of possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. This is your opportunity to contribute to the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow. imec supports and guides you in this process; not only with words but with concrete actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we are actively investing in the further development of all our employees to assure their technical and personal growth. Your valuable contribution and that of your colleagues make imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Apply online at www.imec.be/jobs or via the following URL.