Publication date : 18/01/2017
You will execute the test and validation of prototypes and products such as our autonomous platform (Dribble) and our strawberry picking robot. Your findings will be used to improve the product before the commercial release. Additionally you will also support our pilot customers in the Benelux.
If desired, you will also get the opportunity to work in our California office as we start up operations.
- You have a Professional Bachelor or a Master in Industrial Sciences (or equivalent through experience), preferably in mechatronics
- Any self-taught technical knowledge is a strong advantage.
- You have high standards and strive for perfection, but you also know how to be pragmatic in order to respect the deadlines and budget.
- You communicate well and are able to work in team.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English is required (written and oral). Knowledge of Spanish is an advantage.
- You are flexible and are willing to travel
At Octinion you will become part of an innovative, challenging work environment with an entrepreneurial atmosphere. Since we are a young company the career opportunities are ample. We will give you the training you require to further develop your expertise and knowledge.
Go to http://www.octinion.com/jobs/support-test-engineer or apply immediately by sending your CV and letter of application to email@example.com