Publication date : 24/11/2016
- You will play a significant role in the innovation of the GNSS-INS algorithms and systems;
- You will contribute to the design of INS algorithms in high-level languages;
- You will be in direct contact with product management to translate customer requirements into system and algorithm requirements;
- You will support and contribute to the implementation of algorithms in firmware.
- Expert in GNSS-INS integration algorithms and systems;
- Experienced in parameter estimation theory;
- Experienced in system identification / estimation filter tuning;
- Problem Solver;
- Team player.
- Experience with MEMS-based IMUs;
- GNSS experience (eg RTK, PPP-AR, RAIM, etc.);
- Stochastic Testing;
- Experience with embedded systems.
You have 5-10 years relevant experience in industry and hold a PhD or master degree in one of the following fields: Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent.
You recognize yourself in the above description? You would like to work in a dynamic and pleasant professional environment with room for initiative and daily exposure to innovative ideas? Then do not hesitate and apply on http://www.septentrio.com/jobs.