Junior Application Specialist - Software
Publication date : 15/11/2016
- Equipment and/or software development in compliance with the applicable quality systems:
- New developments
- Controlling developments
- Market evaluation and clinical trials
- Looking for new equipment, applications, technologies and suppliers
- Technical support:
- Training of product specialists and service technicians
- Give technical support to customers and service organisations
- Solving technical problems in the office and at the customer site
- Installation and qualification of equipment and software in the office and at the customer site
- Writes, executes, and reports on validation activities. Coordinates validation issues specific to the product design.
- Writes and executes qualification protocols for various pieces of equipment.
- Initiates new or revisions of protocols/operating instructions specific to the project.
- Performs engineering studies on new equipment to determine proper settings, control points, etc. including data gathering during startup and test batches.
- Works cooperatively and effectively in a team environment to achieve common goals and results.
- Applies fundamental techniques and latest principles of technology to develop and enhance project.
- Seeks guidance while carrying out instructions furnished in written or verbal form and takes task approach to ensure assignments are accomplished according the guidelines and schedules.
- Shows initiative as a self-starter to complete tasks as assigned.
Other duties and responsibilities
- May work with manufacturing and other functional groups on manufacturing and regulatory compliance issues.
Minimum qualification requirements
- Minimum a Master degree in Industrial Sciences or equal through experience.
- No prior experience required.
- In line with Terumo BCT's Core competencies (Customer Focus, Plans & Aligns, Instills Trust, Ensures Accountability, Collaborates).
- Strong interest or specialist in following domains:
- Required IT Skills:
- SQL Server
- Visual Studio
- MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Knowledge of GIT and/or TFS is an asset
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good knowledge of French and/or German is an asset
- Project management skills
- Ability to develop solutions to technical problems, makes appropriate decisions, and meets time constraints.
- Problem solving orientation to diagnose root causes and recommend solutions in assigned area.
- Demonstrated desire to continually learn in order to keep up with changing technology.
- In depth knowledge of product design and process development specific to the project.
- Ability to coordinate design transfer of product specific to the project.
- Knowledge and use of relevant PC software applications and skills to use them effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Problem solving
- This function is based in Haasrode (Leuven).
- Reports to the Application Manager
- Position may require approximately 20% overnight travel
- Need to be in the possession of valid driving licence type B
Apply online now
© Copyright 2017 | Leuven.Inc | Realisation: Abusol
| All rights reserved