Publication date : 30/11/2016
Imec performs world-leading research in Nano electronics. Imec leverages its scientific knowledge with the innovative power of its global partnerships in ICT, healthcare and energy. Imec delivers industry-relevant technology solutions. In a unique high-tech environment, its international top talent is committed to providing the building blocks for a better life in a sustainable society. Imec is headquartered in Leuven, Belgium and has offices in the Netherlands, Taiwan, US, China, Japan and India. Its staff of about 2,500 people includes almost 700 industrial residents and guest researchers.
As a Principal Member of Technical Staff for Advanced Patterning
- you will guide the technical direction of the current Directed Self Assembly Program and future Advanced Patterning Programs.
- you will help defining the strategy for imec’s advanced patterning solutions to enable the logic and memory CMOS scaling roadmaps.
- you will interact with imec’s process steps groups in order to get to an aligned patterning strategy.
- you will be the lead interface for advanced patterning with imec’s advanced lithography program partners (IDMs, equipment suppliers and material suppliers).
- you will further expand the academic collaborations on advanced patterning and materials.
- you will manage a team of engineers, PhD students and interns.
- Preferable you have a PhD in Applied Sciences, Material Engineering or Electronics, combined with at least 10 years of industry experience.
- You have a strong background in lithography.
- You have an understanding in the process steps such as etch and deposition.
- You have a strong customer focus.
- You can build constructive relationships with your colleagues.
- You have successfully managed and developed a team.
- You are knowledgeable and interested in future trends affecting your business and the business of imec in general.
We offer you a challenging position in an advanced high-tech environment, in an international team. This is your opportunity to contribute to technologies that will have an impact on tomorrow’s society. We offer you an attractive salary added with competitive extra-legal benefits such as an interesting life insurance, hospitalization insurance and long-term disability insurance. Imec takes on the full cost of these insurances. On top of that you receive meal vouchers for each working day. Furthermore, imec offers various training possibilities and social services. To decrease our ecological footprint 100% of the transport by train is reimbursed by imec.
Apply online at www.imec.be/jobs.